Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:14:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mario <plongeur@m-net.arbornet.org>
To:        security@freebsd.org, <hackers@freebsd.org>, <chat@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Mario <plongeur@m-net.arbornet.org>
Subject:   comdb.h

	"They rm'd me!" spluttered Jim.
	"Even after you integrated them into your daily life?" inquired
Josh.
	"Indeed, they did." replied Jim.
	"Now what will you do?  Will you need AOL?"
	"I can't use AOL!  I use FreeBSD, and FreeBSD doesn't have an AOL
client."
	"How will you update your ports collection?"
	"More importantly, how will I download ports, like
audio/cheesetracker?"
	"That is a good question."
	Jim knew he was boxed in a hard hole.  'Free'BSD had done it to
him.  He looked at his computer.  There was not really much point to that; his
screen was now going to be blank, until he could get a new connection to
the Inter-Net'.  It was not a Russian geographical area; it was his
connection to the world.  Now how would he read the lists?  How would he
read the informative mails sent by Larry Lambert?  How would he get banned
from IRC channels, such as #freebsd on Undernet, by fascist operators,
such as eurotrash/chopra?  He wouldn't.  He was screwed.
	"Maybe you could go to the Easy Everything iCafe in Times Square?"
	"Hey, that's a plan.  Taxi!"
	He paid his dollar, upon arriving.  Rows of eMachines sat on
tables in front of seats.  He sat in one of the seats.  The Web-browser,
showing Easy E's homepage, which was hacked by Roumanians, was graphical.
Jim did not like that.  He went to Geocrawler, to catch-up on the lists.
He clicked "freebsd-hacker".  The browser responded:  "Unacceptable site.
Reason:  "Hacking or hacking activities or hacking organisations."  He
tried to use the Undernet Java IRC applet.  "Unacceptable site.  Reason:
Potentially malicious script/chat activities."
	A steward looked over his shoulder.  "Excuse me, sir, you're not
supposed to be there."
	"But why?"
	"Easy E doesn't support illegal sites."
	"IRC isn't illegal!"
	"Perhaps it should be."
	Finished that, the steward pushed the button to turn off the
computer.