Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:01:02 -0600
From:      Jon Noack <noackjr@rice.edu>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   mozilla 1.2.1 and fonts

I'm running FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE with all up-to-date ports.  After
upgrading to Mozilla 1.2.1 (from 1.1) my fonts in Mozilla got a little
weird.  I was able to reset them so that variable width fonts look good,
but fixed-width fonts (Courier, for example) are much smaller than they
used to be.  Changing size settings and display resolution don't seem to
help.  This makes reading emails in Mozilla mail quite difficult, among
other things.  Any recommendations?  Some setting I'm missing?

Thanks,
Jon Noack