Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:18:38 +0000
From:      Eugen-Andrei Gavriloaie <shiretu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing the man pages

Hi,
Have one question...

I recently installed freebsd. The installation was minimal except i
added the ports collection. Done that because I wanted to be able to
cvsupdate and after that be able to install software of my choice. The
problem is i didn't install man pages, so if i issue "man ls" for
example it won't work. A quick solution is to install man pages from
the CD. But i wonder... Is it possible to install the man pages using
the port collection?

Tx

--
Andrei Gavriloaie