Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 2004 16:42:00 +0000
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        re@freebsd.org
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.3 & 4.10 production release?

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_daemon.li-7851-1099845720-0001-2

hi!

although it might just be wordsmithing or nitpicking,
i think, as it is on the frontpage of the website, it
might confuse users, when we both declare 4.10 and 5.3
as production release.

i mean,
which project ever had two 'stable' releases?
which one is recommended for which purpose?
is there a deprecated one?

i think we should use some less irritating definitions
for our two releases, so a user with not that much clue
about freebsd knows where to start.

greets, josef
--=20
Josef El-Rayes                   (__)