Date:      Mon, 09 May 2005 18:37:28 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <markm@freebsd.org>
To:        Chris <badanov@hard-log.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New to the list -- Hiya

Chris writes:
> Looks like I happened smooth up into a pissing match.

Please don't join in.

> About the logo contest:  are they really gonna change it?  I kinda like
> the daemon logo myself.

YA misundersanding. Please start with the logo contest page, and for your
first homework, answer the following two questions:

1) What is the difference between the BSD mascot and the FreeBSD logo?
   (10 marks)

2) Summarise in no more than 20000 words the reasons for choosing a logo,
   and why this is not a trivial choice to make, taking into account the
   various viewpoints presented over the years in the various *BSD
   discussion areas. Be objective.
   (90 marks)

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH