Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:49:04 +0800
From:      huangxiangkui@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   The problem of HP Pavilion ze2205au Notebook

I use FreeBSD 6.1 release on my notebook,what is HP Pavilion ze2205au.

The Notebook is use AMD Mobile Sempron CPU,and ATI Radeon xpress200M video card.

When I use FreeBSD 6.0 release-p7 I counldn't use my sound card.But
When I use the 6.1,I load  snd_atiixp.ko,the sound card drive,my sound
card is work.

Now the notebook has some problem of my video card and ACPI.

I do feel the problem is the problem of North Bridge(Host Bridge) on
the mother board.

I think if the FreeBSD could support the ATI North Bridge(Host Bridge)
the problem of this style notebook will work out.

Wait you.