Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:06:08 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg problems. I need a reply from someone with a PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 2002 with a Radeon 200 QW AGP 4X card installed on it.

I've decided to ask the freebsd x11 project head for help. I don't expect
anyone to "hold my hand" as was referenced to on the FreeBSD arch mailing
list.

This project started because we have never, in three major releases,
shipped an installer on PowerPC capable of installing a booting system
without absurd amounts of handholding and use of external tools.

Now, every single problem that I have had has been related to Xorg, drivers,
framebuffers, and other video rendering problems. The same problem occurs
with a SPARC 64bit installation because of drivers and configuring for xorg.
I am almost willing enough to scrounge up some change, get a similar system
from ebay, and send it to one of you in charge of the projects so that you
can see that I am not bullshitting anyone on the list.

I do realize that the statement posted on the list was and is a reference to
me.