Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:16:48 -0700
From:      "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        "Lorenzo Perone" <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with Atheros 9280 - Any chance of an MFC or a test patch against stable/9 for your recent ath(4) work?

Compile with ATH_DEBUG, AH_DEBUG and ATH_DIAGAPI. Then compile up tools/too=
ls/ath/athstats and run it for me.

Adrian

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&amp;T
On Apr 22, 2012 4:53 PM, Lorenzo Perone &lt;lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.=
net&gt; wrote:=20

Hi,

FreeBSD yellowstore 9.0-STABLE FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE #0: Mon Apr 23=20

00:03:42 CEST 2012=20

root@yellowstore:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/YELLOWSTORE_DEBUG_NOSMP  amd64

with stable/9 and no SMP it doesn't freeze. but the beacon errors appear=20

in masses on the console, and my scp stalls without recovery. the rest=20

of the system seems to work fine. the mac client is associated but=20

nothing goes thru anymore after 20 mins at the IP level (no pings, scp=20

is stalled indefinitively).

Regards,

Lorenzo