Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2012 08:39:54 +0100
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FBSD Doc project <doc@freebsd.org>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: future directions of the documentation after the XML migration

On 15 Sep 2012, at 10:10, Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> up. So I'd like to remove the following and all of their translations:

> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/5-roadmap/

This is historic, and people have in the past requested it be kept. =
(Personally I don't care much either way.)

> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hats/

This doesn't look out of date, though does seem overkill for an article.

Perhaps move to a web page under internal? As mentioned you should ask =
imp@ before killing it. I suspect the article was created for a reason.

> http://www.freebsd.org/smp/

That seem historic too, though it should perhaps be cleaned up. The =
SMPng project was a major one in FreeBSD so I don't think we should kill =
the record without good reason.

> http://www.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html

This should not be removed as it's linked of release announcements etc.

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen