Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 2020 03:55:03 -0400
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Orestes_Leal_Rodr=c3=adguez?= <leal@cs.uky.edu>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3a_bhyve_11=2e1-=3estable/12_ZVOL-WinGuest_slowdown_?= =?UTF-8?Q?=e2=80=93_r358848_far_beyond_imagination?=

I also have tested this today by moving from 12.0-STABLE to -CURRENT
today (r360076M). I also use ZVOLs with virtio-blk(s) for the VM's block
devices. I can say this is a pretty impressive work, kudos to the
developers. this Windows 10 VM  now feels like it got a hardware upgrade
(a big one). Kudos for merging r358848.

Orestes