Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:02:06 +0100
From:      "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wheee...

To have my "own" mailing list, my mom would be proud if she had any
idea what a mailing list was... :-)

Anyway, I'm swamped under a customer-contract right now, so I do not
have lot of free time at this moment, but I'll try to chug along as
I find timeslots.

I just trawled my todo list and found the following GEOM items in
no particular order:

	gbde(8) improvements
	geom_stripe
	geom_mirror
	vinum
	various KASSERTS
	geom_fox
	raidframe
	manpages
	insert/remove
	X11 tool
	fd(4) -> geom
	ufs -> geom
	"still-probing" handling of dynamic devices
	add dedicated label to vol_ffs so it could work for other
	than ufs.
	add CD labels to vol_ffs.
	inconsistent gbde lockfile numbering
	gbde -> opencrypto/HW-crypto
	md(4) -> OAM
	md(4) error injection.

Some of these are easy, some of them almost done already and some of
them requires me to sit down and explain what I mean.

I guess there is also a couple of commitbits we need to pin on Pawel
and Lukas in due time.

My preference right now would be to get the manpages done and
committed since that will help us all down the road.