Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 00:34:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, jasone@canonware.com, smoergrd@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Microsoft's breaches of contract (was: FBSD license and  multiple copyright holders)

I talked to a guy from Apple, and they use alot of BSD derived code in Mac
OS X Server (Rhapsody 1.0) and they said they do not have to distribute
code, just include UCB's copyright notice and make the code available on
request....

now MS *might* do this if we asked (unlikely, but hey, worth a try)

-Pat