Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:05:49 +0300
From:      "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Jason George <jbg@masterplan.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: News Server

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 08:20:44PM +0100, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
# In message <6309.915563659@zippy.cdrom.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
# >> But why don't we just create a
# >> 	freebsd.*
# >> hierachy for selective and elective distribution ?
# >
# >Because I believe that requires buy-in by the backbone cabal, and
# >who wants to spend 3 weeks mud-wrestling with Joel Furr? :-)
#
# I guess alt.freebsd.* could be a more legal alternative ?

Actually, comp.{lists.freebsd,freebsd}, why alt.*?

# --
# Poul-Henning Kamp             FreeBSD coreteam member
# phk@FreeBSD.ORG               "Real hackers run -current on their laptop."
# FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!

--
-mishania

<inof> I don't have anything against penguins, as long as they stay in the
  Antarctica, swim around, catch fishes and do the usual penguin stuff.