Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 11:13:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Creating a list of retail outlets for FreeBSD

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Josef Grosch wrote:

> I am putting together a list of retail outlets for FreeBSD. This
> information will be included on the Retail Outlet web page.
>
>     http://www.freebsd-support.com/Retail.html
>
> The information that is most helpful is the store name, location (city,
> state), phone number, web or email address. Look at the web page then send
> me what ever information you might have.
>
> Thanks
>

> Josef

Josef

Here are a few more that I've checked out (with comment). They are
just the urls but they should be easy to find locally.

Borders Books

   www.BordersStores.com -- a site with a directory of local stores
   the Austin, Tx store has 2.2.5 with Greg's book.

Barnes and Noble - no stock but will order from their warehouse

   www.barnesandnoble.com -- main site - you can order on line
   www.bkstore.com -- B & N college book stores listing

Bookpeople - Local to Austin, TX

   www.bookpeople.com -- stock 2.2.5 w/Greg's book and a vary complete