Date:      Fri, 23 May 1997 12:26:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   radiusclient

For those that use FreeBSD and MultiSerial cards and want to do RADIUS,
I've put two radius clients on our ftp site ftp://ftp.future.net/pub/RADIUS.

One is PortSlave and the other is radiusclient.  Both currently run on
Linux.  "radiusclient" has been ported to NetBSD and the patch is in
there as well.  PortSlave has not been ported yet.

If you make enhancements or changes, please let me know so I can commit
to it.

On another note, is anyone using RocketPort?  Comments?

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087