Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 14:24:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Clay D. Hopperdietzel" <hoppy@appsmiths.com>
To:        mmead@goof.com (matthew c. mead)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Motif 2.0

::
::     Does anyone know from whom you can buy Motif 2.0 libs and includes built
:: against R6 for FreeBSD?  Thanks...
::
::
::
:: -matt
::
:: --
:: Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
::                  -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration
:: Work Related     -> mmead@ctr.vt.edu    |     mmead@goof.com <-     All Other
:: ---- -------            WWW -> http://www.goof.com/~mmead           --- -----
::

I have SWiM 2.0 on backorder from ACC Bookstore.

	1-800-546-7274
	info@acc-corp.com

not affiliated (blah, blah...)

Actually, I'm sorta P*ssed at them because they have been giving me the
"next week" story for about 2 months now.

I have a 2.x-current from about 01 mar running the 1.2.4. version of SWiM
(yes the 1.x version of Motif on X11R6), and everything works fine except
the stupid MWM.

I have an application running under the zApp framework which demands motif,
and the applications seem to work fine.

Also, they sold me 1.2.4 (when I was running 1.1.5.1) and offered to upgrade
me for the difference.  If you are looking to get Motif under you ASAP,
I would get the 1.2.4 verision now, and backorder the 2.0 version for
when it comes out.

If you really need Motif 2.0 functionality, you may have to wait, at least
from them.

Hope that helps.

Clay D. Hopperdietzel 					    hoppy@appsmiths.com
AppSmiths, Inc.                         Voice (713) 578-0154 Fax (713) 578-6182
15915 Katy Fwy, Suite 470                        Where do *I* Want to Go Today?
Houston, Texas  77094                                                  FreeBSD!