Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2012 15:30:52 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Da Rock <freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail/imaptools: port removal at Monday April 9th

On 04/09/2012 15:21, Da Rock wrote:
> To stick my nose where it probably doesn't belong: indeed. This is one
> area where linux annoys the most for that very reason.
>
> Let the user decide and bear the responsibility.

If you want to put up a server with all the encumbered software and let
people download it, go right ahead. Meanwhile, the project has chosen
(wisely) not to run the risk of legal entanglements.

... not to mention the common courtesy of following the wishes of those
who created the software in the first place.

Doug