Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 20:58:43 -0600
From:      Jonathan Frazier <wolfnet@wolfnet-irc.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ADSL??

I am getting an ADSL connection set up this next week and need some
help/opinions.  I have never done it on a FBSD system before.  I am
running 3.2-stable as of last night.  My options are the Cisco 675
external ADSL modem or the 605 Internal ADSL modem.  I'm not sure what's
out there for FBSD and ADSL and if my system can use the internal NIC.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Jonathan C. Frazier