Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:54:00 +0200
From:      Kaya Saman <SamanKaya@netscape.net>
To:        Glen Barber <glen.j.barber@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using 'Jails' like Solaris Zones??

> As of 7.2, jails can be bound directly to a specific interface.
>
> The example in /etc/defaults/rc.conf shows:
>
>     #jail_example_interface=""

Oh wow.... ok; this means that I can use Jails similarly to how I was
going to use the Solaris Zone!

No need for Solaris then and also I think that BSD is lighter on systems
then Solaris in general. Ok now that ZFS is in place no contest, but
before when using UFS v.1 I think BSD still gives better performance in
terms of freer system resources.