Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 09:17:15 +0200 (GMT+0200)
From:      Manoli Piperakis <mpip@apies.frd.ac.za>
To:        asura@xs3.dyn.ml.org (asura)
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X and terminal emulators

)
) How do I get an X client for a win95 >eek< machine to connect
) and start an X session?  Is there a quick method for setting this

Try X-Win32, by Starnet (www.starnet.com)

I think the evaluation version logs you out after 2 hours but it's well
worth getting the registered version. Works like a charm, inlcuding all
fonts and usual X tricks. I recommend it, especially if you are one of
those forced to work from a Windoze box...but has a *nix one nearby :-)

Manoli