Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 21:05:26 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bin/5296

> It seems that with all the java weenies we have out there

Hmm, it seems to me with all those TCL weenies who claim it's the best
thing since sliced bread, and the Netscape TCL plugin we could get one
of them to write *SOMETHING* useful in FreeBSD, to justify it's
existence. :) :) :) :)

Meanwhile, us Java weenies will keep maintain Java outside of the main
system.

Nate