Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:37:28 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Sam Wun" <swun@eSec.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Virtual user with ACME webmail.

It sounds like you need something like vpopmail.  It will handle as many
virtual domains and users as you can throw at it, requiring only a
single unix user account.  They actually reccomend that you set up every
domain as a virtual domain.  Read up on it at
http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks