Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:54:20 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, danny@panda.hilink.com.au, config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/netstart bogons..

Jordan K. Hubbard stands accused of saying:
> > Eep!  Seeing as it has no comments yet; Jordan, how about some structure
> > in it too?
>
> Pardon?  Can you be more explicit?  There are both comments and
> structure in this file. :)

Oh, OK.  I've been busy trying to work out how best to do the 'kernel
config script' thing, so I haven't actually looked at it properly. MMC.

> > Jordan, how's the Tcl bindings for TV going?
>
> I hope to have something for you guys by next week.  This week
> is already looking a little full. :(

Next week?!  Wow, talk about calling my bluff 8)  Seriously, my workload
is shifting from work-work to study-work for the next month or so, so
a week here or there is nothing 8)