Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 1995 14:07:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>, Jordan K Hubbard <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, Branson Matheson <branson@dvals1.larc.nasa.gov>, user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: coordination

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I'm not sure that any such coordination is necessary.  If they want to
> contribute, they know who to talk to (hackers, current or core).  If
> they want to do a group project, then the only coordination they need
> is internal.  Or am I missing the meaning of your suggestion?  That's
> always possible!

	if milwalkee (sp?) is working on a systems faq and dc is working
on a systems faq (dc is at this time)  early coordination will save
someone from having to convert all the data from on group to the form the
other group uses.

	hopefully one group (at least) has coordinated with the doc team
on format.  how about something searchable ?  i have a splotz ethernet
card will that work--we have ti working in the following systems which
are admin'ed by theese individuals. ;))  some thing for the web pages as
well.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346