Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 12:01:48 -0500
From:      "Schroeder, Aaron" <Aaron.Schroeder@qg.com>
To:        'Andrew Gallatin' <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Ok, I can't be the only one!

Ok, I have it installed and working, not perfect, but it is working. I went
ahead and downloaded the source from Citrix.com for the True64 install. I
actually did this a few days ago and just visited the project now.

I am connected to a Terminal Server as we speak! I just need to crank the
res up on my X windows past 800x600. BTW - How does one find out what color
depth they are currently using? I would like to go to 1024x768.

Anyway, I modified the installer script. The only thing that is annoying is
that when wfcmgr comes up, it says "ICA Client for DIGITAL UNIX"

I will have to investigate that one and see if I can get FreeBSD displaying
proudly.

AJ Schroeder