Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 01:05:36 -0500
From:      Joe <jeroyce@athena.ualr.edu>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, FreeBSD Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New to FreeBSD

Sue Blake wrote:

> Learning C isn't really a FreeBSD topic, but it's a closely related
> interest of many newbies. Write to me off the list if you want to
> discuss the details or tell me why it won't work.

 Not true. Have you checked out the hackers list? They speak in C. They're trying
to solve the 64 bit time_t problem right now. And you thought our little flame
wars were bad.

I'm in a data structures class right now; I would be glad to discuss learning to
program in C, what little I know.

--
There are no secret messages in this signature file.