Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:21:19 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A few questions

Well, I reckon (for what it's worth) that my net experience is better with
BSD than it ever was with MS. Have you seen the look of horror on Internet
Exploders' face when you ask it to do a ftp? It takes it ten minutes to
figure out that there are no advertising banners, no pictures, and, horror
of horrors, most ftp sites have the sheer gall to be using something other
than Windoze!
I haven't tried it yet, but a friend reckons it is far quicker to drop to a
DOS box to ftp, than to use Exploder.

Regards
Igor

Why does rain come straight down?