Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:25:48 PDT
From:      "Vasily Kondrashov" <vas99@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gateway configureing

Help, somebody!
I've got some problem: I have to connect LAN with Win95 workstations
to the INTERNET through gateway (FreeBSD 2.2.5) with two ethernet
interfaces (ed and al) but now I can't do it (netstat -nr says me that
packets from workstations are transmitted outside but
workstaions is not recieveing nothing). Now I'm trying to use
gated-3-5-7 daemon but can't configure /etc/gated.conf
If somebody cahn help me by advise, please e-mail me to
vas99@hotmail.com
                                   Vasily