Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:56:07 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gavin@itworks.com.au
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest wi0 crashes with stable

OK.  I've managed to recreate this with 1.3.4 firmware w/o wep or
anything weird.

The only strange thing that I'm doing is that I have a marginal
signal.

Oh, and two point to point links that are on different channels that
might be confisuing things.

What does dstumbler say?  Any APs in the area that might be
intererring?  How about point to point links?  Any coreless phones in
2.4GHz range?  See any coffee cans mounted on poles pointed in your
general direction?

Warner