Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:12:41 -0400
From:      "Ogren, Eric C." <ecogren@rsasecurity.com>
To:        "'Nik Clayton'" <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Page for doc contributors?

OK. I got the impression from a thread a couple of months ago (whose
name I can't remember) that we were trying to reduce/remove all of
those intro blurbs. If that's not the case, then nevermind. :)

 This does still leave the FAQ though; do we want to include
"This question submitted by X" at the bottom of a bunch of questions
if somebody puts it there (I don't know if anybody does this or not),
or do we want to create a new <sect> under the ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS chapter
to move this info to?
 I'm still just kind of throwing out ideas off the top of my head,
so don't hesitate to tell me if they seem unreasonable. :)

Eric