Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 21:23:07 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        graphix@iastate.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: new filesystem

In message <199610181845.LAA01719@phaeton.artisoft.com>, Terry Lambert writes:
>Well, despite Poul's attempted throttleing, FS hackers should be
>encouraged (even if I'm not one of the people who gets encouraged),
>so here is a longer than 10 line response.

I will not object as long as they make sense in the context of
FreeBSD, but intelectual analysis of the interactions in groups
of Homo Ludens is not what we have these lists for.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.