Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:19:44 +0300
From:      stefan parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.2 RELEASE sync and bye bye ...

Hi there,

Well I didn't expect an ironic answer but I was looking for an precise
answer about this problem on FreeBSD 3.3. Now my problem is fixed,
replacing all my wks FreeBSD with Linux.

You know sometimes you can not explain to all users to remember
everything.
So no troubles at all with Linux as wks. So they can work quite nice to
FreeBSD server.

thanks,
stef