Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:01:55 +0400
From:      "S.N.Grigoriev" <serguey-grigoriev@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg 7.3 problem on amd64

Hi, list,

I've upgraded to Xorg 7.3 my CURRENT amd64 machine (both source and port trees
are fresh). All programs work correctly except for X session terminations.
Every time I try to finish the current X session, the X server crashes with
core dump (irrespective of how sessions were started with startx or xdm).
Upgrades of X on 6.2 i386 machines do not introduce this problem.
Does anybody know how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Serguey.