Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 06:43:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        Sean Lyndersay <lynders@hcs.harvard.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Slow network performance on 3com 3c509

That's funny cuz I had a orginal 3c509 card and it worked fine.
Except I had to change the memory address to get it to work properly.

Anyways glad you have a new card and your sys is working now.
As for directions to the source tree.  I can't help you.
It's probably in the documentation as to where it is.
However there are many other fine people who contriibute to this
list and alot of answers they do have.  I for one am gratefull for
all the answers I have gotten in the past .

FreeBSD is the best CUZ..  You figure it out.

Thank You !

Stephen A. Derdau
"So What if it is wrong. I am getting closer to the right answer!"
"If I had a nickle for every time I was wrrong , I would want a quarter
instead. :-)"