Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Andreas Pleschutznig <andy@ple.org>
To:        Rami Abu Jebara <rjebara@palnet.com>
Cc:        N <niels@bakker.net>, Andreas Pleschutznig <andy@ple.org>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Load balancing between multiple lines?

I found the neccesary patches for the kernel to accomodate this. Sadly enough
they are for a 2.2.x kernel, so I might have to apply them by hand, but once I
have this up and running I will tell make them public again. Unless Chrisy has
them readily available for 3.[23] this will take some time, as I am moving also.

Andy

--
Andreas Pleschutznig
andy@ple.org