Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:04:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Bert Driehuis <driehuis@playbeing.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   List procedures [OT]

Just out of curiosity, what are the procedures for getting a subscriber
booted from this list? I think there will not be sufficient 1st
amendment opposition to stop preventing a certain list member from
ramming his views down our throats, especially since his latest outburst
had the word "trespass" written all over it.

There is a list charter after all, which has been pointed out to him in
no uncertain words. In public, no less.

Cheers,

				-- Bert
--
Bert Driehuis -- driehuis@playbeing.org -- +31-20-3116119
If the only tool you've got is an axe, every problem looks like fun!