Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:13:04 -0600
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@willinet.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Houston, we have ppp!

Well I have ppp up now, it won't "dial" for me, but if it go through
term and manually log on, it works. So here you are, my first message
sent from FreeBSD.

Going to have to get this a bit more automated, then work on my colors
for mutt, this monochrome thing is a bit boring, but pretty pumped that
I am online for the first time with FreeBSD!!

Well I need to catch a nap, have to work tonight, but then I have two
days to play. Hope this all doesn't sound too silly for you guys out
there, it's just that I'm pretty excited to get this going. Actually
wanted to get started with FreeBSD before I ever got into Linux, but
Linux was handed to me, and I had to wait for FreeBSD.

Anyway will keep the postings of my progress coming, and following the
leads I get, till someone tells me to "shut up!"

Thanks for the help so far.

Lute