Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 16:00:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Grosch <joeg@interaccess.com>
To:        mmead@goof.com (matthew c. mead)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Motif 2.0

>    Does anyone know from whom you can buy Motif 2.0 libs and includes built
>against R6 for FreeBSD?  Thanks...

I had a conversation with some people at ACC-BookStore about Motif for
FreeBSD. Because of licening issues their version of Motif is called
Swim.  Version 2.0 for FreeBSD 2.0R will be shipping starting the end
of this week. When I was talking to them I did'nt think to ask if Swim
was built against X11R5 or X11R6 or even which patch level. I'll call
them and find out.

For more info send mail to info@acc-corp.com. In the subject field put
the words send swim20 and they will bounce back the info.

Hope this helps

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       |