Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:18:32 -0800
From:      "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "A. Wilcox" <AWilcox@wilcox-tech.com>, "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>, <sjg@juniper.net>
Subject:   Re: The future of fortune(6)

Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
> No. That would also give the project's endorsement to it. Gone is 'no
> opinion at all' we have.

Clearly there is an opinion being expressed; namely that way too many
people in the world today, spend way too much time and effort getting
way too upset about anything and everything.

There is not a topic that you can discuss today that will not offend
*someone*.

Free speech is on it's way to becomming a myth, thanks to "social media".

This thread is just another example.

Personally I've enjoyed fortune over the last 30 years or so,
but I'm not easily offended, it's demise is a symptom of a great evil.