Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:20:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@worldlink.it>
To:        Noor Dawod <noor@comrax.com>
Subject:   RE: Latest STABLE sources.

On 14-Jul-00 Noor Dawod wrote:
> That's it for now... Do you guys know for sure that the current STABLE
> release is Ok now?

There's one more strange behavior: I defined PERL_THREADED=  true in my
make.conf, but it looks like the compiled and installed perl isn't a threaded
one (I'm trying to oinstall a perl napster frontend, and it complainds about my
perl not being threaded), is this expected? Am I doing something wrong?

Guido Falsi <mad@worldlink.it>