Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 19:12:10 -0400
From:      Rick Knebel <rknebel@mail.microserve.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp

 Hi,
I am new to bsd but have been using linux for about a year.
I am tring to configure my ppp and am having problems.
I have read the docs on the free bsd site and have set up my resolv.conf
file and my ppp.conf file using pmdemand since my ISP assigns a dynamic
number. I connect okay but cannot seem to get beyomd my ISP. My pppon changes
to PPPon. I know what to trouble shoot in linux if this happens but
I am not as familiar with the bsd setup.
I would apprediate any suggestions.
Thanks alot.

--
Rick Knebel