Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:19:33 -0500
From:      Global Internet Shopping Mall <gism@isot.isot.com>
To:        Scott Grigsby <grigsby@citizen1.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS Problem Again

>Well, now you are just relying on  206.24.68.1 as the nameserver; you
>haven't solved the problem of why named wasn't working on your machine >(.15).

I been playing with /etc/resolv.conf and /etc/sysconfig and now it doesn't
work anymore.  I put it back exactly as when it was working, but doesn't
work either, what is going on whith thing...

I tried all variation that I could think of:

Now it will not ping outside the local network and the nslookup says default
server not available.

Is there anyother files I need to configure besides the below?
/etc/named.boot
/etc/namedb/*
/etc/sysconfig
/etc/resolv.conf