Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:01:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chase <chase@logisticsdegree.net>
To:        Webmaster <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Business Question

------=_Part_2855_13450220.1331744463065

Hi Webmaster,

I designed a Logistics resource guide for students called http://logisticsdegree.net.

I know from personal experience that searching for the right
Logistics degree program can be a time consuming task and it is certainly very
competitive. That is why I designed my Logistics degree guide to help students
find information about programs across the country just by visiting one
site.

As you have a related site, would you mind helping me to connect
prospective students with my site by adding it to your resources page of http://freebsd.isu.edu.tw/ja/ports/tcl84.html?
Thank you so much for your time and any effort to add my link to your
page! If you prefer to not receive another email about my degree resource
site, please let me know!

Best Regards,
Chase

PO Box 1138