Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 11:16:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stan Voket <asv@gaboon.nai.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netbooting Sun 3's

I have some Sun 3's that I used to boot as X terminals from FreeBSD.
Since I last used them to now (2.2 stable as of 10-4-97) some breakage
has occurred.

I can tftp from FreeBSD system to  FreeBSD system here but:

On the Sun3 I get tftp(timeout).

In /var/log/messages on the boot host I get:

Oct  4 09:17:48 gaboon routed[13998]: ignore RTM_ADD without gateway

an anyone please shed some light on this?

Help or a pointer to help whill be appreciated.

Thanks for the time.

Stan

--
         -  Stan Voket, asv@gaboon.nai.net -  http://gaboon.nai.net -
         "If you think you can, or you can't; you are _always_ right!"