Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:31:36 -0400
From:      Sam Xie <sam@samxie.cl.msu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   x-window disappear?

Hello! There,
     After I changed my window manager from WindowMaker to Afterstep, I met a
problem that the x server shutdown automatically, no more x window displayed,
and the system switched to single mode.  I checked the file /var/log/messages,
a line tell me something but I don't understand it, which is as below,
  Jun 27 17:52:43 samxie /kernel: sigreturn: eflags = 0x13246
If anyone knows where the problem comes from, please let me know!
Thanks!
Sam