Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:20:55 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
To:        d@delphij.net
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1 and BIND exploit

I'd like to install a fully tested 7.1-RELEASE, rather than
a snapshot of 7-STABLE (in which there have, apparently, been
some problems due to driver updates and work on the TCP stack).

Alas, I haven't seen any schedule or "to do" list for the release
process yet -- just a note saying that 7.1-RELEASE is scheduled
for August.

I'm sure that a lot of folks are in the same boat as I: they'd
like to start with a complete release that doesn't need patching
and recompiling.

--Brett Glass