Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:30:00 -0600
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?David_Rodr=EDguez?=" <drodriguez.cr@gmail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hi, router comment

Hi,

I think there isn't anything better than the freebsd handbook, well, only
freebsd itself is better. Congratulations and THANK YOU

Just wanted to add a comment, I had a trouble configuring my computer to
work as a router and gateway. So I went to the part of Gateways and Routes
in Advanced Networking, but i just didn't work. I realized (after 2
re-installations :( and some google troubleshooting) I was missing the NAT
service, but i didn't read nothing about it on the gateways and routes part=
.
A reference would help for those it wasn't obvious :(

:p Thank you

--
David Rodr=EDguez