Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:05:09 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Johnson David <DavidJohnson@Siemens.com>
Cc:        Peters Micheal A Contr GSI/SCBN <Micheal.Peters@niagarafalls.af.mil>
Subject:   Re: This list.

Johnson David wrote:

>On Friday 09 April 2004 01:21 pm, Peters Micheal A Contr GSI/SCBN wrote:
>

>>Why FBSD.... Don't know really.  I was looking for something that was
>>as close to unix as possible with having to pay $10k.
>>

>Even though FreeBSD is the best possible choice, Solaris is still free
>(as in beer) and you can pick up SparcV "pizza boxes" for around $20 on
>eBay.
>
>David

Hmm, I'd heard the NetBSD claimed they could run
on a toaster, but I surely didn't know Slowlaris ran
on cardboard boxen!

Learn sumpin newbie every day 'round here!
Need to start saving those Domino's leftovers ;-)

Kevin Kinsey

P.S.  Michael, the Handbook <www.freebsd.org/handbook>
hardly ever lies!!!! :-D