Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 18:34:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      Jason Boerner <chaos@rivers.oscs.montana.edu>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Install... Was: Re: httpd as part of the system.

I would really like to see the setup program come up with a list of
default configs.  Something like:
1) Developers Edition - Everything and the kitchen sink.
2) Minimal Install - Just a simple character based package without the
		source tree. etc.
4) Network Surfers - The Minimal Install w/ X.  Designed for people on a
		network.  Automagically setting up Netscape & httpd.
5) Custom - Where a list of ALL of the packages are listed and the user
		can pick and choose which to install.  If they don't know what something
		is, they should be allowed to press F1 and obtain a help screen telling
		WHAT this something is and HOW it is useful.

6) Uninstall - The ability to remove any of the above listed packages.
Since everything would be installed using pkg_add this would be simple
:-).

Just my two cents worth...  I would not mind working on this with someone
if they would like help.