Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:32:59 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD NFS server using two NICs

Eric Anderson wrote:
> Anyone running freebsd as an NFS server, sharing data on multiple NICs?
>
> I have an odd problem (in the PR database even) that I can't solve.
> Matt Dillon was helping me quite a bit, but I think he is bored of me. :D
>
> Just trying to figure out how to fix it so I can get rid of Solaris on
> my big fileservers and go to FreeBSD.

It would help if you gave a URL into the PR database for your
problem report, if you are going to reference it this way.

E.g. is this the multipath problem, where some NFS clients do
not admit the possibility of equivalence between the source
address they are expecting for a response, and the actual
source address from which the response originates, etc.?  Or
is it some other problem?

-- Terry